Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend review...

Welcome to bright sunny monday morning.. So howz your start of the week is shaping up? And how was weekend? Mine was a fun weekend.. ideal weekend, dream weekend... Not like I did some partying or night outs or disc or NYC roaming.. Actually these all too fall under ideal weekend category.. But they are close-to-ideal one. Ideal weekend was this one. It was rocking.......... ly lazy.. I did literally nothing, slept less, had some cereals and dosas as lunch and dinner (for both days) and main part comes now, ate 7 whole movies.. And luckily they all were amazing. Of course it was not an accident. I picked the best movies to watch for this weekend. It was amix-n-match. 4 Hollywood, 2 hindi (BTW, I hate the word Bollywood. Indian/hindi film industry has got its separate identity and it's not a me-too product of Hollywood) and 1 regional (Marathi)..

I know this time too I could not keep my promise of writing about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. :( . I'll definitely do it in a week or so. Know what? it's too much of writing if I start writing on it.. But worth giving a try.. what say?

2 comments:

  1. u r right..its too much to write abt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. correct. It's easy to watch instead.. But dont worry. I'll write soon about it.

    ReplyDelete