Monday, June 1, 2009

Blogggiggling !!!

Thanks to very close friend of mine who inspired me to write this very blog.. He did read first few writings and replied me saying "read your articles, they are nice". (My wife actualy criticised it. She said these are nice but I know you write better. Donno it was a compliments or she was frustrated reading my dumb blogs :P .. But if she really meant it then degree of my love towards her has rose by few levels at least and I'm glad to know that people at least think that I write better (than this) ;) )

Ok. Back to original idea... Are these articles? No. they are not. This is blog. What is blog? I haven't checked a (web)dictionary meaning of it but to me it is just putting down of a radom, scattered thoughts on the paper or rather e-paper. It's quite similar to a personal diary you write except it's not diary and it's not personal :)
Ok, it's kinda e-diary but open for all.. nothing personal about it :) .. Anyone and everyone who can not peep into your life or rather you don't want them to peep into yours, can peep into your blog and read it to know you as in your day, your thoughts, any special (or not-so-special) happenings in your life. And since it's a ergodic thought grabbing process it becomes more like an ECG report. Some symbols and unknown things the reader read and may or may not understand but then they are a lot than meaningful for a blogger. That's why you may not find quality writing in (my) blogs.. But it's fun for me.. It's feeling of peeling off. opening up... Thus now upto you whether you wanna read further blogs of mine. !!!

2 comments:

  1. Nops Nt chaotic..Man u have been bitten by bug of BLogging u r going towards Organising now!!!

    ReplyDelete