Thursday, June 4, 2009

9 + 2 months !!

I'm not Aamir Khan or Amitabh Bachchan (I know you know that, but please let me complete) that I can put about my hoilday schedules, upcoming attractions, shooting dates, taunting and fighting with co-stars or politicians, rejection of doctorate by an Australian University etc etc etc on my blog. So what's today? today's topic is being happy about something. I donno why you are (or are not) happy for. But am very happy. Rather painfully happy. I'll first explain why am happy and painful factor will follow later. 
Aaditey, my son turned 2 months today. Isn't that sweet? :D And I obviously revisited the whole timespan of last 8-10 months in my and Anuja's life. The troublesome first trimester for Anuja, she going to India by end of 2nd trimester, my extreme surprise visit to India for Aaditey's birth, my heavenly 3 weeks stay in India, Aaditey's first month completion..... and now 2nd one too :) .. I experienced the meaning of most used and heard term "Time flies !!!"

And now comes the painful part of missing him watching growing ,smiling, crying, nodding. Miss you dear.. come here .. fast.. quick.. soon... Dont wanna watch u in snaps and videos anymore :(

2 comments:

  1. congrats on completting two months as dad heramb..don worry..just a month more and u ll have happiness surrounding u like a blanket forever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks.. waiting for that blanket..

    ReplyDelete